General Contest Rules:
- WTMX-FM, a division of Hubbard Radio Chicago LLC, may change the dates and/or terms of a Contest without prior notice.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old to win unless otherwise specified.
- Contests are open to legal residents of IL, WI, and IN unless otherwise specified.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner. Winners will be required to complete a W-9 for tax purposes. From the date awarded, all forms must be completed, returned and postmarked within 5 days to WTMX-FM. If the proper forms are not completed and returned, prizes will be considered forfeited and will not be awarded.
- Prizes may not be substituted or transferred.
- 101.9 fm THE MIX reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of comparable value.
- Prizes are offered as is with no written or express warranty.
- All prizes will be delivered via First Class United State Postal Mail, unless otherwise specified. 101.9 fm THE MIX is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- To participate, contestants should call 312-591-6800, unless otherwise specified. In most areas of the Chicago Metro this is a free call and does not require dialing an area code. If you are in doubt, check with your telephone service provider.
- Members of THE MIX database can be automatically entered for any contest aired on 101.9 fm THE MIX or advertised on the station's website or interactive phone line at the station's discretion.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All decisions of 101.9 fm THE MIX are final.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate.
- Employees of 101.9 fm THE MIX, Hubbard Radio Chicago LLC and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Winners may be required to sign a release form agreeing to release and hold harmless 101.9 fm THE MIX, Hubbard Radio Chicago LLC, its officers, directors, employees, sponsors, partners, agents, assigns and affiliated companies from attorney's fee, as a result of participation in the contest and/or use of the prize.
- Calling 101.9 fm THE MIX or entering any contest on the station's web site (http://www.wtmx.com) constitutes prior permission to use your name, character, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with promotion of any and all contests on 101.9 fm THE MIX and waives any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- THE MIX is not responsible for replacing tickets as a result of show cancellation, weather conditions, promoter, performer, travel arrangements or events beyond the control of the station.
- The Station is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete entry forms.
- Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.