Morning Show Archives:
18 Things to Teach Your Sons about Women (10/1)
- Pick your battles.
- Walk on the outside (closer to the street) of your female companion.
- Saying "You're being crazy" is never an appropriate response, unless you want her to go postal on you.
- Cooking, cleaning, and taking care of kids are things men can actually do as well as women.
- Keep backup supplies of quality chocolate in the house for her to raid.
- Buying feminine products shouldn't embarrass you --everyone knows they're not for you.
- Women like compliments and gifts.
- Earning less than her shouldn't be emasculating.
- Be on time, even if she usually isn't.
- Don't be a pouty puppy when shopping with her.
- Find out what her favorite flower is.
- If you like her, then don't buy her shoes; it's bad luck.
- Smiling and nodding aren't the same as listening.
- It's OK to cry in front of her, but keep the blubbering to a minimum.
- Personality goes a long way.
- At some point she'll be more important than your mother.
- You will never completely understand women.
- Oh yeah, and no woman will ever be good enough for my baby!