Morning Show Archives:
20 Things Couples Should Stop Doing After They Move in Together from The Frisky. (11/8)
- Using prime closet space to hoard old letters, notebooks, sheet music from a third grade piano recital, and any other memorabilia that should be contained in a box or two in the attic, basement or storage room.
- Buying any large item for the home without clearing it with your significant other.
- Going to the bathroom with the door open.
- Sleeping in separate beds.
- Changing into your sweats as soon as you get home.
- Hanging posters of girls in bikinis on the bedroom wall.
- Hanging a "Kittens In Wigs" calendar on the bedroom wall.
- Shopping at PB Teen.
- Spending every holiday apart.
- Leaving wet towels on the bed.
- Planning your future like you're the only person in it.
- Eating beans before bed.
- Avoiding your significant other's family.
- Sleeping in the same T-shirt every night for a month.
- Spending all night on Facebook.
- Leaving the toilet paper roll empty.
- Being a Nazi about your TV shows and favorite movies.
- Practicing guitar (or your instrument of choice) in the living room every evening.
- Putting the Brita pitcher back in the fridge empty.
- Hoping something better will come along.