Morning Show Archives:
What Kind of Women Get Married? (4/19)
- Women with a large number of female friends are more likely to marry than women with a large number of male friends.
- If you reach 30 and want to get married, you have to make finding a husband a primary goal. Once your friends start getting married, they are less likely to have an active social life with you. Don't be the last one off the bus!
- Women who get married, even those with high-powered careers, make getting married a priority that they work at.
- The larger the number of single men and women you work with, the better your chances of marrying
- Women with unrealistic expectations often remain single
- Self-confident men are attracted to accomplished, self-assured, and talented women
- Women who waste their time with stringers or men who don't care for them hurt their chances of marrying
- Women who live with their parents are less likely to marry
- Being slender attracts more men, therefore increasing your chances to marry
- Women who put effort into looking their best are more likely to marry than those who don't
The Six Basic Guidelines for Women to Get Married
- Insist on it
- In a dead end relationship? Move on.
- Love yourself first.
- Commit yourself to the idea of getting married.
- Stay in shape!
- Use time wisely when searching for a man.