RULES OF THE SHOW
- What happens on the show, stays on the show.
- I always answer my own phone.
- If a guy says something stupid, he's put into the "Listener Protection Program". This rule does not apply to women, they're smarter.
- Nobody is too young / Nobody is too old.
- No Lindsay Lohan, or Lisa Marie Presley Songs. This rule will be revised when somebody proves that they can sing.
- Calls from Indiana are subject to "humor".
- Calls from Wisconsin are subject to "stereo-type".
- I must help you waste time at work with "Kill A Half Hour".
- All Friday email (due to the weekend) must be sent in "ALL CAPS".
- I must say "Sorry" every night at 6:50pm.
KILL A HALF-HOUR from
If you've got one of these, it could cost you about $400 a month to maintain it. What is it?
If you ever miss an answer, text the word Koz to The Mobile Mix @ 60123 after 4pm Mon-Fri.